Advanced Design System (Ads) 2014.1 Linux
Advanced Design System (ADS) 2014.1 Linux
Advanced Design System (ADS) 2014.1 Linux | 2.4 Gb
Agilent Technologies Inc. announced a powerful new version of Advanced Design System software (ADS) 2014. Designed to dramatically improve design productivity and efficiency with new technologies and capabilities, ADS 2014 is the software's most significant ADS release to date.
Advanced Design System is the world's leading electronic design automation software for RF, microwave, and high speed digital applications. In a powerful and easy-to-use interface, ADS pioneers the most innovative and commercially successful technologies, such as X-parameters and 3D EM simulators, used by leading companies in the wireless communication & networking and aerospace & defense industries. For WiMAX, LTE, multi-gigabit per second data links, radar, & satellite applications, ADS provides full, standards-based design and verification with Wireless Libraries and circuit-system-EM co-simulation in an integrated platform. Watch our ADS 30-Second Demos to see the powerful and easy-to-use ADS interface in action.
ADS 2014 Enhancements
ADS is the industry's leading electronic design automation software for RF, microwave and signal-integrity applications. ADS 2014 provides users with new technologies, new capabilities and continued enhancements for silicon RFIC, MMIC, RF printed circuit board, and multi-technology RF module design. Features include:
- Automatic electromagnetic (EM) simulation setup and design partitioning, which automates the removal of SMD and IC active devices, and placement of ports, then reconnection of the design 10X+ faster and 20X+ fewer mouse clicks.
- Physical layout-versus-schematic (LVS) with device recognition and an innovative module-level LVS that uncovers multi-technology wiring and pin-swap errors.
- Wireless verification test benches that provide circuit design verification solutions for the newest and most challenging multi-band, wide-bandwidth standards (LTE, LTE-A and 802.11ac) with a dramatically simplified user interface.
- Improved layout interconnect design and editing capabilities, including new power and ground planes with smoothing and thermal relief, new intelligent vias and interconnect routes.
- Controlled Impedance Line Designer for quickly and accurately optimizing stack-up and line geometry for multi-gigabit-per-second chip-to-chip links.
- Silicon RFIC schematic interoperability with Virtuoso for bi-directional schematic interoperability between ADS and Cadence Virtuoso.
- ADS Board Link, the next-generation printed circuit board integration solution for bi-directional transfer of layouts, schematics and libraries between ADS and enterprise PCB tools.
- Simulation support for Agilent's DynaFET model, an advanced neural network model for III-V FETs (GaAs and GaN), to accurately model the effects of trapping, de-trapping, and self-heating, in a single, global model, valid for all (active) applications, without the need for tuning.
Advanced Design System 2014.01 Product Release:
ADS 2014.01 | Keysight (formerly Agilent Test and Measurement)
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company's 20,600 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries.
On Sept. 19, 2013, Agilent announced plans to separate into two publicly traded companies through a tax-free spinoff of its electronic measurement business. The new company is named Keysight Technologies, Inc. The separation is expected to be completed in early November 2014.
About Keysight Technologies
On Sept. 19, 2013, Agilent Technologies announced plans to separate into two publicly traded companies through a tax-free spinoff of its electronic measurement business. The new company, Keysight Technologies, began operating as a wholly owned subsidiary of Agilent on Aug. 1, 2014 with a full separation anticipated in early November 2014. Keysight is expected to trade on the NYSE under the symbol KEYS.
Keysight is a global electronic measurement technology and market leader helping to transform its customers' measurement experience through innovation in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Keysight provides electronic measurement instruments and systems and related software, software design tools and services used in the design, development, manufacture, installation, deployment and operation of electronic equipment.
Name: Advanced Design System
Netherlands Home | Keysight (formerly Agilent Test and Measurement)
OS: Linux 64bit
Size: 2.4 Gb
Note: Tested on RHEL6 64bit platform (recommend)
مشكور. الله يعطيك الصحة و العافية
|الساعة الآن 19:36|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع منتديات عميد التعريب 2010 - 2018 ©