</p>Hey Alpha Skip Ahead ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. Starting at 2:00 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest 2004 Xbox One system update (build: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_200419019.1202.191106-2300). Keep reading for more details.
System Update Details:
Fixes for Alpha Skip Ahead
- OS version released: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_200419019.1202.191106-2300
- Available: 2:00 p.m. PT – November 8, 2019
- Mandatory: 3:00 a.m. PT – November 9, 2019
We’ve heard your feedback, and we’re happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this 2004 build:
- Users should no longer see a “Something Went Wrong” error message when restarting the console after an update.
Known Issues for Alpha Skip Ahead
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
We understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These issues aren’t being ignored, but it will take Xbox engineers more time to find a solution. We appreciate your patience at this time!
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Users are unable to complete the setup for Dolby Atmos in the app and the app is not recognizing Dolby Atmos headphones.
- Note: This is an issue with the Dolby Access app and the app developers are aware and investigating.
- We’ve received reports that thumbnails on YouTube’s website are not loading in the browser.
- Note: This behavior is due to a change by YouTube and not due to the app or console updates.
- Workaround: Use the YouTube app to watch content.
My Games & Apps
- Some users may see their content blocks reset randomly during the experiment.
- Users may see the images for ads on the dashboard looking cropped or cutoff.
- Users have reported seeing duplicate versions of games/apps in their collection.
- Users are reporting that their badge showing Xbox Live tenure is not displaying.
- Note: This is a known issue unrelated to Preview and is being investigated.
- Users have reported playback is buffering constantly while streaming content.
- Some users have reported that 3D display mode is not working with supported content.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Are you not seeing your issue listed above? Make sure to use Report a problem
to keep us informed of your issue. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we’ll gather is crucial to finding a resolution.
Learn more about feedback and how each ring is differentiated in the following links:
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter
and join the community subreddit
for support and updates. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information regarding your Xbox One Update Preview ring!
The post Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191106-2300)
appeared first on BlackGame