العودة   منتديات عميد التعريب > >

الملاحظات

English News & Topics مواضيع و أخبار عالمية متفرقة باللغة الإنجليزية Various international topics and news in English

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع

قديم 2019-11-06, 01:32 PM   رقم المشاركة :1
معلومات العضو
عميد
Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review
إحصائية العضو

معدل تقييم المستوى: 10
saad rock is on a distinguished road
المنتدى : English News & Topics
Icon (37) Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review

The esteemed Rockstar Games sequel to Red Dead Redemption was recently ported to the PC platform roughly a year after its console release. A huge reason for fans of Yeehaw GTA to rejoice since now they could really experience Red Dead Redemption 2 at its best on their PCs.

The business model seemed to be the same one that Rockstar followed with GTA V, releasing the PC edition roughly around a year after the original release. Nonetheless, we are happy to see this migration happen. How does Red Dead Redemption 2 fare on the PC though?

Graphically I’m obviously going to say that it smokes the competition in every regard. I mean come on, the PC master race am I right? In all seriousness, experiencing the game in 60 FPS and 4K visuals made the game so much more replayable despite how painfully thick the story is.

It wasn’t a drag at all to once again experience everything but in a sort of even more ultra HD.

You did of course, also have the option to tweak and modify your graphical visuals to the optimum custom experience. This included motion blur, something used by console games to carefully disguise the stutter effect when you look around rapidly.

With the smooth 60 FPS of the PC edition, you can actually remove that feature and not have to worry about how stuttery the game may look since it won’t. Furthermore, the even more enhanced Godrays and lighting effects over the Wild Western countryside is at its peak of majesty in Red Dead Redemption 2 PC. To simply put, the game looks breathtaking.

Besides the visual aspect which was obviously superior in terms of view and performance, how exactly did the game play? One thing I’ll definitely suggest is trying out the first-person mode if you’re using a keyboard and mouse.

I say this due to how well optimized the game is for it. It almost actually felt like a slightly slow paced FPS at times. I admired the reaction timing you could now have to dart your camera in any direction. As opposed to relying on the slow drag of the stick otherwise.

Other than that, the gunplay was also made all the more better. I mean obviously it would be because of how shooting is connected with mouse aiming rather than the D-pad. The thing is that if you were a hardcore RDR 2 player on the console, you’d know about how overused Deadeye is. Mainly by speed runners trying to get those Gold Medals.

Now? You don’t actually need to use Deadeye that much since you can probably just gun them down faster with your natural aim. Since shooting wasn’t the only part of the game, however, it did feel a little slow at times obviously.

Not in a way to be troublesome in any way, just taking some time to adjust to basically. Overall the movements and abilities felt so much more natural on a mouse than a controller.

A very notable addition of the RDR 2 PC edition was the added in photo mode. Now yes, RDR 2 did have a camera you could take pictures or selfies on in the console edition. However, this is a fully fledged photo mode where you can even move the camera upto 25 feet away from the player.

The insane amount of screenshots you could take, such as during the epic cavalry charge in the story. It once again, adds a whole new layer of replayability as well as just a fun new way to share your experience with others.

The last benefit I’d like to point out for owners of the PC edition is the fact that we can play Online without paying a bullshit bonus subscription. Once you buy the game, every aspect of it is virtually yours and I love that.

Red Dead Redemption 2 follows the story of a gang of outlaws. One that sort of operate as a Chaotic good group of Robin Hood enthusiasts. Taking money from the rich and then giving it to the poor. For players who played the original RDR. This game is in fact a prequel. In retrospect, it adds a very depressing layer to the experience, what with knowing how it all ends later on.

You take control of Arthur Morgan who grew to be one of my favorite protagonists in gaming, period. Right up there with the likes of Geralt of Rivia. Step into Arthur’s boots as he tries his best to get his family of Outlaws to the promised land. Go through drama, celebration, turmoil and a series of twists and turns that take players into the most intriguing situations and scenarios.

This is a Rockstar Entertainment game, so obviously the main story isn’t the only option you have. You have the entire open-world to explore. One rich and full of activities not concerned with the story.

Things ranging from repetitive procedural activities like making deliveries, all the way to random encounters with strangers that will never happen again. Even after the main story and its very beefy 6 hour Epilogue, you’ll have so much to do.

This includes activities like horse taming and riding. Regarding horses, RDR 2 has a very in depth bonding system which remains a sweet reminder of how your steed is more than just a mount. The way the game sets you up to be attached to the horse as the story progresses is truly something to cherish as a memorable experience.

You can also partake in Poker, horse racing, bar fighting, horse fencing, robbing, cattle chasing, fishing and a long list of other activities. Be careful though, whatever you do will affect your honor and honor has a major impact on just how the game ends.

The story of Arthur Morgan is told in such a way that players really feel connected to the character. By the time you’re finished, you haven’t just completed a game, you’ve also concluded an adventure with a friend. The voice acting and emotion in the game is absolutely phenomenal.

The weight of some scenes tend to stick with you forever. Inducing those prickly goosebumps everytime you think back to them. To be elegantly put, Red Dead Redemption 2 is definitely a masterpiece you shouldn’t miss out on.

And now you won’t have to, since the title is available on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and now PC.

الموضوع Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review ظهر أيضا على Source.

saad rock غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
2, dead, edition, experience, game, pc, red, redemption, review, story

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك