|2015-03-02, 17:26||رقم المشاركة :1|
Android - التطبيقات الغير معربة
تطبيق لزيادة سرعة الجهاز Greenify (ROOT) v2.5.2 Final
Greenify (ROOT) v2.5.2 Final
Updated January 11, 2015
Installs 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Current Version 2.5.2
NEW: Non-root working mode is now supported in 2.0+, but still in early stage. It currently lacks auto-hibernation due to privilege restriction. Try "مرحباbernate All" shortcut (widget) for convenience. On Android 4.1+, an accessibility service can be activated to automate this manual procedure, thus eliminate all the clicks.
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate things.
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Featured as Lifehacker's Top 1 Utility in 2013 Best Android Apps (Lifehacker Pack for Android: Our List of the Essential Android Apps), Android Authority's Top 3 Best Root Apps (The 10 best root apps for Android - Android Authority).
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
Please report bugs in the XDA forum ([APP][4.0+] Greenify v2.5 Final (Updated on Nov.12) - XDA Forums) or G+ community (Greenify - Community - Google+).
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don't rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Compared to other popular tools aimed for the similar purpose, Greenify offers the following advantages:
- Unlike the "Freeze" feature in "TitaniumBackup Pro" that totally disable the app, you can still use your app as usual, share content with it. No need to freeze & defrozen it.
- Unlike "Autostarts", you can benefit from almost all of its advantages, without needing to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components, and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
- Unlike any "XXX Task Killer", your device will never fall into the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which unnecessarily consumes more battery juice.
Note: Greenify do need a background persistent "Cleaner" service to put the greenified apps back into hibernation when you are not actively using them. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint at 3M in total, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
In case you cannot install from Play Store: https://oasisfeng.com/Greenify.apk
=== PERMISSIONS ===
INTERNET: Needed by "Raise Your Voice" program to send back only small amount of anonymous statistics data, without privacy information. You can opt-out at any time.
DRAW OVER OTHER APP: To show guide layer over the app setting UI of system in non-root mode.
READ SENSITIVE LOG: To analysis the wake up cause of greenified apps.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
=== FAQ ===
* Why not support Android 2.x?
* It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
* Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
* I want to greenify system apps!
* De-greenified apps still got no push notification!
المصدر: منتديات عميد التعريب
|مواقع النشر (المفضلة)|
|أدوات الموضوع||إبحث في الموضوع|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|