‘s*Survive the Storm
event is ending on October 2 at 2 AM EDT, and will be replaced with a new*Fortnite
horde mode. Called*Fortnite
Horde Bash, the new mode will feature players taking on waves of “escalating challenges.” Details have been scarce so far, but Epic finally opened up about the upcoming mode.
Here’s what executive producer*Zak Phelps had to say about the upcoming*Fortnite
Challenge the Horde will add an instant action wave base defense mode to Fortnite. We wanted to provide more information to help all of you prepare for the Horde Bash event. Please let us know if this primer is helpful.
- Fight waves of husks in escalating challenges
- Each challenge has 10 waves with mutations
- 100+ challenges starting at Power 5 and increasing to Power 100
- All challenges are made for 4 players and allow each player to use a defender
- Build a reusable base
- Built prior to starting the challenges
- Resources for building are unlocked from the Horde Skill Tree
- Horde Points are used to unlock more base building resources
- For each challenge you only have your base and your schematics
- Each player brings a base to the defense
- Each challenge has a strict set of crafting resources
- Resources are tiered to the difficulty of the challenge
Tips and tricks:
- 29 consecutive quest rewards provide Scavenger Tickets and/or
- Choice of a Rare Defender
- Choice of Melee or Ranged Epic Scavenger Weapon Schematic
- Legendary Scavenger Makeshift Launcher Transform Key
- Legendary Scavenger Weapon Transform Key
- Choice of Legendary Scavenger Hero
- You can play 6 challenges a day for Scavenger Tickets and Horde Points
- Each reward has a 24 hour cool down before you can earn another
- Higher difficulty earns more Scavenger Tickets
- Scavenger Llamas can be purchased from the Loot tab
- Includes chances for all the unique Scavenger event items.
- Four Scavenger Heroes
- Nine Scavenger Weapons
We hope this helps your prep for the event. We’ll share more details on Horde Bash and Challenge the Horde next week. Talk to you soon!
- To start you’ll need to unlock the first node in the Horde Skill Tree
- Base Building
- Use the ‘Base Manager’ console to get your resources from the storage tab
- The storage tab has a ‘Withdraw All’ button
- Use defender pads, place them on your base!
- The fight
- Have a mix of schematics that require different ingredients
- Use a defender, you can have up to four active.
- Use all your resources, you can’t take them with you
- Be ready to lose and come up with a new strategy
Are you excited to play the upcoming*Fortnite
[Source: Epic Games
الموضوع Fortnite Horde Mode Fully Detailed by Epic Games
ظهر أولا على منتديات عميد التعريب
منتديات عميد التعريب - المصدر الأول لتعريب البرامج و التطبيقات للعالم العربي